Friday, August 1, 2014

Ticket to Ride layout

Today is my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut and it's all about roller coasters and summertime fun at the amusement park!  I used the Carousel Lite cartridge to cut the roller coaster and ticket booth.  My teen is from the Paper Doll Teen Scene cartridge and I gave him a cup of soda from Carousel.  (I could add some $$$ for all the concession money, lol-what a ripoff!)  All the tickets are also from Carousel.  I added the word RIDE to the tickets using the Mickey Font, along with the title.  My layout will have some pics on it from Disney and Universal Studios from earlier this year, since we braved all the big coasters (in spite of my better judgement…however, I survived so it's all good!).  My pictures are bright and colorful, so I wanted bright colorful papers-these Echo Park papers hit the spot.



Cricut:
Carousel-coaster cut 6 inches, tickets cut at 1 1/2 inches, ticket booth cut at 8 1/2 inches, cola cut at 1 1/2 inches
Teen Scene Paper Dolls-summer boy cut at 6 1/2 inches
Mickey Font-font
Paper-Echo Park Summer Bliss prints/stickers, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

Check out all the unique and creative daily projects at Exploring Cricut each day for a dose of inspiration!

4 comments:

  1. Love the bright, happy colors! AWESOME layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fabulous layout! I love all of the extra details you took the time to add, it really turned out terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic layout Michelle!! Love the cuts and the bright colors!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did I ever miss this one-- This is a great layout. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete