Monday, August 11, 2014

I have two posts today...

Happy Monday!  It's back to school this week at our house and that is what both my posts are about!  The kids start back Wednesday and then all the car-pool moms I know go out for coffee to catch up after the summer!  I'll admit to actually being kind of sorry it's time to start back, as it's been so fun having all the kids home this summer.  But I'll have a bit more free time for crafting and a chance to get a bit more sleep before my work shifts, so it's all good.  My post for the BBTB2 Back to School apple challenge uses the Artbooking cartridge, just below.  Scroll down one post for my Exploring Cricut Discover layout, using Boys Will Be Boys and Lockertalk.  Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Super cut LO -- you are ready for the kids to go back to school! ~Laura

    ReplyDelete