Friday, August 15, 2014

I love summer layout

Today is my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut!  This tasty summer layout was inspired by the yummy watermelon background paper by Imaginescence, although I think it would look cute on a solid green or red background too.  Doesn't it look delicious?  (Just makes me crave some melon!)  I used the Simply Charmed cartridge for the title and watermelons and Elegant Edges to make the journal box.  This is for my stash of family picnic photos that need a home.




Cricut:
Elegant Edges-journal box
Simply Charmed-all other cuts
Paper-Imaginescence

Check out the projects on Exploring Cricut every day for something new to inspire you!

4 comments:

  1. Very cool layout! Love the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO for family picnic pics! The watermelon faces are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layout Michelle!! Love the watermelon and title. Great bg paper, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute cute cute paper! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete