Monday, August 11, 2014

Discover layout (for Exploring Cricut)

We have a back to school challenge at Exploring Cricut this week!  I used the Boys Will Be Boys cartridge for my title and the Locker Talk cartridge for the rest of the cricut cuts.  (The glasses are a sticker lying around in my stash.)  This is all ready for some pics of my youngest, who is starting middle school this week-many new things await, including lockers and changing classes every hour.  Fortunately, he's more excited than nervous since his brothers have been full of advice!


Cricut:
Boys Will Be Boys-title
Locker Talk-all other cuts
Paper-CTMH solids
white gel pen, yellow stickle

The Design Team at Exploring Cricut has some wonderful projects to share, so I hope you'll link up to our challenge this week!


7 comments:

  1. What a fun layout! I love the black paper background that looks like a chalkboard. Love all the cuts you used. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your school layouts and will snag your ideas! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun layout for your son! I didn't know there was a laptop cut-I need that! Great layouts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the die cuts against the black. Cool!
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun layout Michelle!! Love the cuts and colors. And I just love how the 's' and 'v' are in discover!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun layout and love all the bright colors you chose! I'm sad high school is starting back tomorrow for my youngest and my oldest will be leaving this week for her 2nd year of college. It is definitely flying by. Hope you have a nice time at coffee:)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete