Monday, August 11, 2014

Ready Set Go First Day of School layout (for BBTB2)

It's a back to school challenge using a cricut apple at BBTB2 this week.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to make my back to school layout, plus some stickers and paper from the Echo Park Paper and Glue collection.  The picture frames (including the one with the ruler) are from Artbooking and so is the journal box, apple, and titles.  I take pictures of the kids every year with their backpacks before we leave for school on the first day, so I've got my layout ready to go!  Aren't the picture frames just super cool looking and fun?  For the notebook paper one, I actually just added the border cut to the top to make it look like a frame.


Cricut:
Artbooking-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Paper and Glue collection prints/stickers, CTMH solids

The DT has lots of cute school projects featuring an apple and we'd love it if you link up a project!

8 comments:

  1. Great layout, I like all the borders on the frames. Yes there are sad and happy days when the kids go back to school. My are out of school but I remember lots of fun during the summer

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this fabulous layout Michelle!! The cuts are great and I really love all of the papers you used!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what awesome paper!!! Those frames are just perfect for your pics! Your layout is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun, Fun, Fun layout, Michelle!!! LOVE the papers and your images are PERFECT!!! Fabulous job! Good luck with the first week of school :)

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is an awesome layout Michelle! I love the die cuts you used from Artbooking and I love, love the papers you used. The ruler base paper is just too cool. I also love the backpack paper. I can't believe it is time for school already. It just blows my mind. I to always took pics of my boys on the first day of school, so I will be keeping these die cuts in mind-yes, I'm that far behind in scrapbooking-mostly of my youngest. lol Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really a wonderful layout. I love all the papers you used and especially the backpack paper.
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L. BBTB2 DT member
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome layout !!!! I love this !!! Super cute !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't Artbooking the best!!! Love the ruler paper!

    ReplyDelete