Friday, August 29, 2014

Fun and Sun layout (for Exploring Cricut)

It's my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut today and I have a summer layout for you using the Artbooking cartridge!  The sun and flowers on the journal box are stickers, but everything else is from Artbooking, including the overlays for the background.  I hand cut a piece to back the word Paradise, since it didn't have a layer to put underneath.  This made for a quick layout for my pool pictures!  Hope you all have a relaxing Labor Day weekend!



Artbooking-all cuts
Paper-CTMH solids, Stickers are Echo Park

6 comments:

  1. Great layout! Love the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and fun layout Michelle!! Love the cuts and that great striped paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that pool water just pops off that beautiful yellow! This layout screams summer fun! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors of this layout! They are so summery and perfect for pool pictures. This is just wonderful Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another awesome layout Michelle! I love the colors you used on this one and of course I love all the die cuts you used off Artbooking. Your pictures are fabulous and look so beautiful up again the yellow and orange. I wished we would have gotten use out of our pool this summer but the water just stay to cold because our nights were cold. It was a very cool summer for us this year. I was not a happy camper not to be able to use the pool. lol We used the hot tub more than the pool this summer! Crazy weather. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete