Tuesday, April 24, 2012

You're the bee's knees! card

My Mom's new embossing folder inspired this card!  I cut the bee's from Kate's ABCs and put them over this flower and vine background and used a sentiment from the My Pink Stamper Buggy Punnies set on the outside.   This will be for a teacher thank you card, since I know next month's end of school will just sneak up on me!  It doesn't seem possible that there are only 5 more weeks of school!  I'm going to link this to the BBTB2 challenge this week to use a bumblebee or ladybug on a project.



Cricut:
Kate's ABCs-bees
Paper-scraps, Stampin Up very vanilla cardstock base
Embossing folder-it's a cuttlebug folder, but I don't know the name
Stamp-front is My Pink Stamper Buggy Punnies, inside is Stampin Up
Ink-Stampin Up Early Espresso
Ribbon-Stampin Up lucky limade

15 comments:

  1. What a fun card! Love the bees, colors and sentiment! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree, a FUN card. I love those bees so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, this is simply beeeee-ooootiful. I love it. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 bee/ladybug challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! FAbulous bees! Just love your card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a fabulous card! Those beesae sooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us at BBTB2
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this, inside and out! Very nice. I like the embossing behind the bees :-)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the embossed background, perfect for those adorable bees!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and sweet, I did a lay-out last year sometime with....these same bees...Such a cute card..Krista

    ReplyDelete
  9. How adorable. The embossed background is perfect under the bees. Thanks for playing at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super fantastic!! Love the embossed background, it is the perfect touch. WOW! Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute.....I may have to scraplift this idea for a Mother's Day card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  12. way too cute i adore the crown on the queen bee :) thanks for sharing with us at bbtb2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so fantastic! I really like how you used the embossing on the wings to add dimension and flair. Thanks for sharing your creativity at BBTB2

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these bees. They are so cute. You must be the queen. Thanks for sharing with us BBTB2.
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete