Saturday, April 14, 2012

Math Contest layout

School themed layouts anyone?  I pulled out Locker Talk to create a layout for pictures of Son#2 placing in a regional math contest.  It had the ribbons, a calculator, AND even a compass/protractor!!!!  Thank you, Locker Talk!  (I love it when I find EXACTLY what I had in mind.)  The paper is from the really great Echo Park A Boy's Life collection.





Cricut:
Plaintain Schoolbook-background circle, numbers (tall ball font)
Locker Talk-all other cuts
Paper/stickers-Echo Park

6 comments:

  1. awesome job with the two page layout!
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts look wonderful. Locker Talk is a great school cartridge. I have used it to make some back to school projects.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute page!! Lots of great details. Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. They mean so much to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun Michelle! Congrats to Nick for placing!! That is awesome!! Miss you! We need to get together soon!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for son #2,that is very exciting! Great layouts, I love all the elements and the cuts are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute layout... you are such an inspiration..thanks for sharing your awesome layouts...

    ReplyDelete