Monday, April 2, 2012

Disney layout from Epcot (China)



Mulan (from the Happily Ever After princess cartridge) was the inspired addition to the Epcot page where we visited the China section.  (I need reasons to cut the princesses, since my boys really weren't interested in meeting the princesses except for when we saw Jasmine in Morocco, which I suspect had more to do with her outfit, lol.)  The dragon is actually part of the Mulan title block, but I tossed the rest and just used him.  The castle and China title are from Destinations.  I trimmed the castle from the rest of the image it was attached to.  ( And Mom-it is OK to throw away the scraps-really!)

I'm going to link this to the Paper Playtime challenge this week to use an umbrella on the project.

Cricut:
Happily Ever After-Mulan, umbrella, flowers, dragon
Destinations-title, castle
Paper-from the stash, don't know the line
Stampin Up buttons

1 comment:

  1. Lol, I am glad you found a reason to cut out the princess.. I have 2 grandsons so I know what u mean... Beautiful layout

    ReplyDelete