Friday, April 27, 2012

Chirp Up! card

The SOUS challenge this last  week was April Showers, which I interpreted as a card to cheer someone up (this one is going in the stash).  I took the cute little bird with the umbrella from Create a Critter and used the "chirp up" sentiment (which I've been dying to use on something because it's just so darn cute!).



Cricut:
Create A Critter-bird and umbrella
Paper-Stampin Up Everyday Enchanted Collection
Stamps-My Pink Stamper
Punches-Stampin Up
Ribbon-Stampin Up lucky limade
Ink-Stampin Up pool blue

9 comments:

  1. I love the patterns you used for this cute little chicky and her umbrella! Thanks so much for joining us at SOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute,gorgeous card.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Is just too cute.. Love the paper u used ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a darling lil chick! thanks for playing with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup, you sure did mention us in your post and you did it perfectly.. I apologize cause I must of read your post too quickly it just passed my eyes, I guess I'm normally used to seeing it listed at the bottom of a post :) Thnx again for playing along with us and please come and play again :) Have a great week
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhhhh good grief! Isn't this the cutest ever!
    And what I really liked is the great patterns and inked edges!
    Just great...so glad to have you join us!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable little card. Such a sweet little duck. So glad you could play along with us at SOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So so cute.....great card, love the pattern papers and the sentiment is perfect:)
    Thanks for joining us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete