Monday, April 30, 2012

Teacher thank you card

I'm trying to get my end of year teacher thank you cards done now, so you'll be seeing a few more next week too!  I enjoy the whole card-making process so much more when I work on  things ahead of time!  Not much of a last minute kind of girl here.   The CM Cheerful Seasons cart was the inspiration for this one (I was just browsing the handbook) and the sentiment just popped into my head and I printed it on the computer.  So what do you think?  I'm usually not very good at coming up with my own sentiments, but I liked this.  I hope the teacher does too!


Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-all cuts
Paper-Stampin Up Everyday Enchanted collection

I'm linking this to the Cardz TV challenge "April Showers".

6 comments:

  1. I love this card. The colors are beautiful, especially the boots. Very cute! Good job with the sentiment. I'm sure the teacher will love it!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and love the sentiment you came up with.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! I love the embossing you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. Great colours and love those gumboots!
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the boots

    Mom

    ReplyDelete