Friday, April 13, 2012

Sending love your way card

This card is for a long-time friend who recently moved to another state that I won't get to see for awhile.  I used Accent Essentials for the top note cut and stamped my balloon image on it.  The paper and stamps are from Stampin Up.  I'm linking this to The Paper Variety challenge this week to make a card and matching envelope.  I like to decorate my envelope to match my cards, so I used a different stamp from the set on the envelope and added a little something to the envelope flap for extra pretty sweetness

Here's the inside:


Cricut:
Accent Essentials-top note cut
Paper-Stampin Up Everyday Enchanted printed papers, calypso coral cardstock base
Ink/Ribbon-Stampin Up calypso coral
Stamps-Stampin Up

2 comments:

  1. The card is beautiful, I love the sentiment. I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. My best friend moved 2 hrs from me and that feels like its an eternity away! lol
    ♥ Cyndy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are always so creative, I love to pop in to see your beautiful creations

    ReplyDelete