Monday, December 21, 2015

Santa layout

Happy Monday!  It's almost Christmas and there is lots of baking and wrapping going on at my house!  The kids are finally on winter break from school and my hubby took vacation to coincide with their break, so it's officially pajama day today!  I'm having a hard time getting the Christmas cookies baked for the big family Christmas Eve party though, as the kids keep taking "just one".

Our BBTB2 challenge for this week is for Santa to find his way onto a project, since he's coming to town this week, LOL!  I made a layout for some of the upcoming Christmas pictures.  My super happy Santa and his chimney are from the Simply Charmed cartridge and the title font is from the Artistry cartridge.  I'm really liking that font and using it on everything lately.  Santa has been busy over at BBTB2 as well, so go check out the other projects from the design team.  You can link one up as well. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas this year!



Cricut:
Simply Charmed-santa and chimney
Artistry-title font
Paper-The Paper Studio prints, CTMH solids

3 comments:

  1. Yay, talking about Christmas cookies, I got mine baked this morning. I brought my youngest son over from his house to sleep on the couch. He isn't feeling well today. You are never too old to be babied by Momma! Your layout is so pretty and festive. I love your papers and images. I can imagine that you will have some amazing pictures from the holidays to put on these pages. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you are going to need more than 1 layout for all your kids and family pics. I have used that chimney and Santa before and love them! so cheerful. Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most fabulous layout Michelle!! Love the papers and the great images you used!!! Merry Christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete