Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Boy layouts

Happy Wednesday!  Are you keeping busy with all the Christmas activities going on?  I'm doing ALL my shopping online this year and keeping the decorations simple.  We have so many school events for the kids in the next few weeks that life is a little crazy, so my mantra is all about keeping it simple!

In between all the Christmas projects this month, I'm sharing two layouts that I made just for some fun pics of my boys.  There are no cricut die cuts on these layouts, just stickers and paper from the Simple Stories So Rad collection (perfect if you have boys!).  I've scrap lifted the basic design for layout #1 from this layout I saw on Pinterest.  Layout #2 started out inspired by this layout design, but ended up quite a bit different.  I'm going to show two layouts tomorrow that use essentially the same layout design but look very different with Disney paper and stickers to show how easy it is to change the feel with different paper.  These layouts could also be totally girly with the right paper.


Paper-Simple Stories So Rad collection prints/stickers, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
Doodlebug skittles

No comments:

Post a Comment