Thursday, December 3, 2015

Disney layouts

Happy Thursday!  Can you believe it's December already?  Me either!  This month is jam-packed with holiday events between school, work, and family.  I'm planning to squeeze my crafty time in here and there when I can though.  Yesterday, I showed two boy-themed layouts.   Today's layouts are Disney themed, using the Simple Stories Say Cheese 2 collection.  I wanted to showcase how you can use the same page design or sketch, but change up the paper and accents so it looks totally different. Sometimes when you are suffering from a creative block and don't know where to start, use a sketch or page design and do multiple projects with that design.



Cricut:
Artistry-title font
Paper-Simple Stories Say Cheese 2 prints/stickers, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

No comments:

Post a Comment