Monday, December 14, 2015

Christmas Cheer ornament card

Happy Monday!  We are having a Christmas themed month at BBTB2 and our challenge this week is to make a project that includes a Christmas ornament.  I sent out all my Christmas cards last week and this card featuring an ornament was one of the designs I used.  It is not one for serious mass production (I think I only did about 5 of these), as there are a lot of pieces to this put this ornament together, but it looks really detailed and awesome.  I used shiny gold paper for the ornament bling and some gold foil tape so it looked really blinged out (I will confess I am irresistibly attracted to the shiny sparkly ornaments…).  The background is embossed to add some texture interest.  There are some ornamental beauties to be seen over at BBTB2, so go take a look and get inspired.  Still time to do a few special Christmas cards...





Cricut:
Winter Wonderland-ornament cut at 3 1/2 inches
Stamps-front sentiment-Ali Edwards Jingle All the Way set, inside CTMH
Paper-CTMH solids, gold paper from Michaels
brown chalk ink



3 comments:

  1. such a beautiful card. It looks like it has lots of layers. The gold is a perfect touch for a little bling.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This ornament is gorgeous. I love how you blinged it out, all the shiny accents. Nice embossing, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful Michelle!! Love the colors you used! :)

    ReplyDelete