Monday, March 16, 2015

Lucky card (for BBTB2)

Happy St. Patrick's Day tomorrow!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a shamrock.  I used the card feature on the A Child's Year cartridge, cutting the first piece (the print paper) which has the cool scalloped edges and shamrock cutouts at 5 1/2 inches and then used the shift key to cut the solid green undercard.  I added a little shamrock (one of the icon cuts) to the inside.  The sentiment Lucky comes from the Family Album cartridge, cut at 3 inches.  I hope you all have a fabulous week with some spring sunshine and fun!  My boys are on spring break from school this week, so I am really looking forward to hanging out at home with them.  :)




Cricut:
A Child's Year-card with both inner and outer pieces cut at 5 1/2 inches,  shamrock cut at 1 inch
Family Album-sentiment cut at 3 inches
Stamp-Hero Arts
Paper-DCWV All Seasons stack print, CTMH solid
Versamagic Jumbo Java chalk ink for edging

8 comments:

  1. You aced this challenge Michelle! Your card is perfect! I seriously thought I was out of the winter season. I woke up to snow :(. Enjoy your time with your boys! Happy St. Patrick's Day DT Sister!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable St Patricks Day card! The background paper is so perfect, love those Shamrock's and the sentiment. Enjoy your time with the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Michelle!!! Love the pattern papers!! Have a great week with your sons. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card I love the lucky plus green is my fave color and your patterned papers are fab!!
    Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, Michelle! Love the sentiment and shamrock's leaves! Have a wonderful week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really love all the polka dots super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love seeing everyone's take on St. Patrick's Day. Lovely card, I like the LUCKY font.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful St. Patrick's Day card !!!! I love the design !!!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete