Monday, March 9, 2015

@CoolCat card (for BBTB2)


Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a birdcage.  I've never made anything with  a birdcage before, so I had to do some searching using My Cut Search to find cartridges with birdcages…most of which I don't have.  To my surprise, I did find an adorable birdcage on the Meow cartridge, with a cat inside and the bird on top!  This is so totally our cat that I had to laugh and gave me the idea for my @coolcat #yougotthis card.  The sentiments are from a cute Stampin Up set full of hashtags.  Check out the birdcage projects from the design team at BBTB2 and link up a project to share!




Cricut:
Meow-cat in birdcage cut at 4 inches
Stamps-Stampin Up
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black
Punches-Stampin Up
Paper-

5 comments:

  1. What a fun and cute card!!! I love the hash tag stamps. I will have to buy those!
    -DT Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card Michelle! I love the cat in the cage and the bird on top. lol And your sentiment is just perfect for this image. It just makes me smile from ear to ear. Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this adorable birdcage cut. The paper is so pretty, too. I love the sentiment, also, so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Michelle, you know what they say about great minds thinking alike.......!! :)
    I so love your card. The colors and papers you used are great. And your sentiments are wonderful!!! I need a set of those stamps!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Michelle, so funny seeing the cat inside the birdcage.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes MARCH Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete