Monday, March 30, 2015

Hoppy Easter layout (for BBTB2)

Happy Monday!  I'm looking forward to Easter this weekend-our family is planning a big get-together with BBQ after church!  And on Saturday night, I will have a bunch of teenagers dying Easter eggs in my kitchen.  Apparently you never get too big to dye eggs.

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a bunny on a project and I am all about the bunnies this week, between my paper and cute little bunny from Create A Critter.  My bunny is collecting carrots for his Easter lunch, so he has a whole basket full.  (I added some of the little spring flowers because my yard is full of daffodils!)  The cute paper is from the Doodlebug Spring Time collection-I couldn't resist the bunnies!  I hope you'll check out all the DT projects over at BBTB2 and link up your project for us to see this week :)!



Cricut:
Create A Critter-bunny, basket, carrots, flower
CM Stork's Deliver-Frogs and Snails Font
Paper-Doodlebug Spring Time collection prints, CTMH solids

2 comments:

  1. This paper is so fun and pretty, just perfect for this layout. I love that cute bunny with his basketfull of carrots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Michelle!! Love that cute bunny and the basket of carrots. :)

    ReplyDelete