Thursday, January 19, 2012

Snow Much Fun

This layout is for winter fun pics (although we haven't had much in the way of snow yet, but I'm sure it will come) and the Fantabulous Cricut challenge to use a snowman or snowflakes.  I've been looking forward to using this paper from the Doodlebug stack-it's just fun!  I used Stretch Your Imagination again (forgot how much I like that cart) and Winter Frolic. 




Cricut:
Stretch Your Imagination-snowmen cut at 4 1/2 in. and 5 1/2 inches, snowflakes cut at 2 in. and 4 1/2 in.
Winter Frolic-title cut at 3 1/2 in., journal box cut at 3 1/2 in.
Paper-Doodlebug stack

3 comments:

  1. I love your layers and snow details. Thanks for joining us for Challenge me Monday at FCCB.
    Melanie Makes
    http://melaniemakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this LO. I love how vivid and rich the colors are. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous! Those snowmen are great! I love the colour scheme of your layout too.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete