Friday, January 20, 2012

Sending love card

I made this card for my parents, who are being snowbirds by spending the winter in warm weather.  They went to the beach yesterday!  I kept thinking I needed to do something with my new 3 Birds on Parade cart with the birds at the beach.  So, I turned that idea into a Valentine for them-which I think they will find pretty funny!  I used three carts:  3 Birds on Parade, Paperdoll Dressup, and Everyday Paperdolls



Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-birds
Paperdoll Dressup-island with palm trees (did several cuts in different colors as it didn't have layers)
Everyday Paperdolls-lawnchairs, sun, sunglasses, waves
Paper-scraps from the stash
stamp from JoAnns, circle punches

I'm going to link this to the CardzTV challenge to make a card with a June in January summer theme.

4 comments:

  1. I know your parents will love this card Michelle!! I was surprised that the cart did not have a valentine's day bird! I still love it though! :)
    Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those birds are adorable,I love that you combined several carts to get the scene you wanted. It's perfect and your parents will love it!!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that is just tooooo stinkin' cute! Love it! TFS! :-)

    ReplyDelete