Saturday, January 28, 2012

Hey Cupcake cards

I made Valentines cards  and I must have been feeling hungry, because they all involve cupcakes!  The yummy delicious background paper is from the DCVW Sweet stack, which I've had for awhile.  I resolved I would NOT buy any new Valentine paper this year, no matter how tempted, but use from the stash!!!!   (Maybe I need a 12 step program for paper hoarders...)   The cupcake is from Simply Charmed.  I needed a happy cupcake to go with the happy fun paper!

Card 1

Card 2

Card 3


Cricut:
Simply Charmed-cupcakes
Paper-DCVW Sweet stack, DCVW glitter paper
Stamps-all from Fiskars The Sweet Life (except be my valentine, which is from Stampendous)

I'm going to link this to the My Creative Time Throwback Thursday challenge to make a valentine card.


7 comments:

  1. Wow, you have been buissy! Love the cupcakes and colors! They are making me hungry :p. Hugs, Haneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are sooo beautiful! WOW! I love the cute cupcakes!! And i love the insides of the cards!! Thank you for playing along with us at My Creative Time!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh...I just love your little cupcakes! They are so cheerful :) Great job! Thanks for joining us in the MCT ~ Throwback Thursday Challenge :)

    ~Cassandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there, Scrapping Girl! Your blog is simply adorable and I'm now your latest follower. Hope you drop by my blog! :-)

    Linda
    http://ladybuglair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What sweet ....sweet cards (double pun on the sweet for cupcake goodness). Thanks for your sweet comments on your visit to my blog.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've used that cupcake cut before, and I didn't like it on my card. However, I really like yours! The paper you chose for the wrapper is nice and detailed without drawing any attention away from the yummy part of the cupcake! I also love that paper you used for the background. I haven't bought paper in a while either because I have a HUGE stash, but I too would love to have more to save and not to use!

    (The stacks aren't just left though ... sometimes I just flip through them when I need a pick-me-up! Haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Valentine's. They turned out TERRIFIC! Wonderful job! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete