Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SKI VAIL layout

I dug around for some old ski pictures of us with friends (from like 20 years ago!) because I had the perfect paper for a ski layout left over from my Echo Park Winter Park collection.  They were in a big box of pictures I plan to get to "someday".  My husband and I had a good chuckle when looking through the whole roll of pics-we were so much younger and thinner!!!!  The kids barely recognized us, lol!  I used Accent Essentials for the snowflake, circle, and large accent shape under pictures.  I used the Mickey Font for the title and Winter Woodland for the skis.  The rest is stickers from the paper collection. 








Cricut:
Accent Essentials-big shapes, snowflake (cut with image, blackout, and shadow at 2 1/2 in.)
Mickey Font-title
Winter Woodland-skis
Paper-Echo Park Winter Park collection
brown chalk ink in jumbo java
ribbon-Stampin Up cherry cobbler

I'm going to add this to the Exploring Cricut 123 challenge this week:  to use at least 1 ribbon, 2 cricut cuts, and 3 buttons or jewels.  I've got my cherry cobbler ribbon folded in half under the ski pass, my snowflake and skis (wasn't sure if the title counted), and my 3 buttons at the top for an accent.

6 comments:

  1. Awesome layouts Michelle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout! Makes me wish I had learned to ski while living in Utah way back when.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout!!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layout and thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout! Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun layout. Skiing is so much fun. Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut:)

    ReplyDelete