Friday, September 30, 2011

September Calendar Page

I've been making a calendar page each month and using it as a wall decoration for the month, then it goes in the scrapbook to start that month's pictures.  I'm finding Designer's Calendar makes it easy and my trusty Doodlecharms cart always seems to have just the right thing for decoration.  I'm also entering this in the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week to use leaves in some way on the project. 




Cricut:
Designer's Calendar-for the grid, numbers, month and week
Doodlecharms-backpack, apple, and leaves
Graphically Speaking-learn
Lockertalk-lunchbag
brown chalk ink
I tried to ink my leaves and use some marker to give them some dimension.

2 comments:

  1. Great calendar page! I love the fall theme! Thanks for sharing this week at FCCB! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea...love it..TFS with us FCCB

    ReplyDelete