Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cat Mini (using Meow)

The kids loved the catnap layout and asked me to make a mini about our cat, Shadow.  So I broke out the Bella Blvd pet themed pack I'd bought on a whim, plus the Meow cartridge.  Most of the cricut cuts (except circles) are toward the back.






















Cricut:
Meow-Cat themed words and cuts
Plaintain Schoolbook-circles
Formal Occasion-journal box
Paper-Bella Blvd Catnap and TailWaggers collection, which was super-cute!
Played with my new Big Shot to emboss some of the photo mats and die cuts.

2 comments:

  1. This is such a fantastic mini album! :o) Your papers are so cheery and perfect for this... and the embossing is gorgeous! :o) I'm a cat lover, so I took to this project immediately. I'm sure your kiddos will cherish this for years to come. The entire design is wonderful. Thank you for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesday! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this album is so cool, too! My family includes two felines, and I've been wondering a way to use the Meow cartridge more... :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete