Thursday, September 15, 2011

Music (for a challenge)

I'm going to try the Fantabulous Cricut challenge this week, which is to incorporate a musical instrument or note.  This layout has both!  Sorry the pics are not the best-it's raining here and dark :(



Cricut:
A Child's Year-title font, violin, book (which I made a music book), child playing (I kind of snipped on the drummer and put a violin in his hand), journal mat.  (This is my absolute favorite cartridge, although Doodlecharms would be a close second.)
Stretch Your Imagination-musical notes
Paper is Basic Grey's Kioshi line from last year.

7 comments:

  1. Your layout is really good. I especially liked how you used sheet music paper with your journaling. I am also a new follower. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I would love for you to follow me:)
    mymindsdustbunnies.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and I agree ACY is my go to cartridge. Love the title. Thanks for joining us for the FCCB Music challenge this week and Good luck. Please come back next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice layout!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout-- love how you used this cartridge--not one I have but might need to consider. Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout--I just love all your details! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful layout with so many wonderful details! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely layout!! Love the cuts and pictures, makes me want to go to a concert :)
    Thanks for Playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete