Sunday, September 18, 2011

Trick or Treat

I just couldn't wait to use some of my new Doodlebug Halloween paper!  Of course, I'll have lots of trick or treat pics to put on there eventually!   This is just the first of several Halloween layouts I've got to do.  I also entered this in The Paper Variety challenge-using stickers.




Cricut:
Doodlecharms-spider, treat bag, pumpkin (I always keep coming back to this oldie but goodie cartridge)
Mickey Font-boo
Plaintain Schoolbook-big circle (can't do without this cart either...)
Paper is the new Doodlebug Monster Mania collection.
Stickers are from K&Co. (bats, owl)
orange ribbon is SU, googly eyes and bakers twine from my stash

1 comment:

  1. This is REALLY REALLY CUTE!! I need to get on my Halloween stuff! Thank you for joining us at the Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete