Monday, November 23, 2015

thank U card

I'm still feeling under the weather, but looking forward to some Thanksgiving goodness this week!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use the word thanks on a thanksgiving themed project.  There are several people in our lives who deserve some special thanks at this Thanksgiving time of year, and I send a little note of appreciation each year at Thanksgiving.  My basic card design was sparked by something I saw on Pinterest, but in my Nyquil haze, I cannot find it to put a link (I'll try to find it later this week).  I used the Birthday Bash cartridge to cut out the card shape in kraft paper and also for the font for the big letter U.  For the thank part, I used the Sweetheart cartridge phrase thank you (using just the thank part).  The inside, which I forgot to photograph (I'm very very medicated) says "for all that you do".  The yellow candies are from Doodlebug.  Over at BBTB2, the designers have some ideas for you and you can play along and link up a project.  I hope you are able to enjoy the holiday and spend some time with those you love this week!  Happy Thanksgiving!



Cricut:
Birthday Bash-shape card, letter U
Sweethearts-thank
Paper-CTMH Kraft cardstock base, print is Simple Stories (I think)
brown chalk ink
Doodlebug candies

4 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better really soon, so you can enjoy the holiday. You thank you card is so bright and cheery. I love the wording and the card shape. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get to feeling better real soon Michelle!!
    Love your card!! The shape is great and I love the bg paper!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh. hope you are feeling better by now. Lovely thank you card. I like your use of yellows - so pretty. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

    maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute, cheerful card and you can always use nice thank you cards! I love your colors and the design. Hope you are feeling back to normal by now!

    ReplyDelete