Friday, November 27, 2015

A few Christmas cards

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving day!  I am very thankful for my family and the opportunity to spend some time with those I love.  It was a very relaxing day, as I didn't have to work at the hospital on Thanksgiving day or night this year (for which I am also thankful, lol!  As a nurse, working a lot of holidays goes with the territory).  My husband smoked a turkey, which was, in the words of the kids, epic in taste and my parents came over to enjoy the meal with us.  We ended the evening with a family movie night with a roaring fire in the fireplace, making me feel all warm and cozy!

I also got in a little crafty time in the basement to make some Christmas cards.  So here are a couple of them!  The first one is stamping only, no cricut.  I was feeling peaceful with a slate gray and white color combo.
Card #1



This next one did not photograph well…but it's a basic snowflake cut from Winter Woodland attached onto a Swiss dots embossed pair of circle with a brad.  I was going for an all white look (which I find really hard to photograph but looks really pretty in person), with slate gray ink for the sentiments.

Card #2



Cricut:
Winter Woodland-snowflake
Plaintain Schoolbook-circles
Stamps-assorted….not sure of the line
ink-CTMH slate 

No comments:

Post a Comment