Monday, November 16, 2015

Happy Birthday (with fall leaves)

Happy Monday!  I am a little under the weather (along with one of the kids), so it's gonna be hot tea and Vitamin C for me today-I feel kind of fuzzy.    The plan is to get the well kids off to school and me, sick kid, and the cat are gonna pile in my bed and take a nap.  There was not a lot of napping in the weekend-there is no such thing as a peaceful sick day for us moms with kids, true?

The BBTB2 challenge this week is fall leaves.  Apparently I am in a bit of a Nyquil haze, because I didn't get my project uploaded to the BBTB2 site but here it is.  My fall leaves are on a birthday card, over a piece I embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder.  The leaves are from the Artistry cartridge over a cut out window to show the woodgrain embossing.


Cricut:
Artistry-leaves
Paper-CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging, Stampin Up ink for sentiment
sentiment-unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment