Monday, April 7, 2014

Happy Easter layout (for Exploring Cricut)

I've made a layout for the Exploring Cricut challenge this week, featuring three cartridges!  Yes, that's a bunch….but I needed them all. Our challenge is to make an Easter project, including a frame and a button, brad, or jewel.   I used the Phrases cartridge for the happy Easter title.  The bunny frame is from Elegant Edges.  The chick and eggs are from Create A Critter 2.  I added some pearls to my cute little Easter egg (for the jewels).  The cute print paper is from Hobby Lobby.


Cricut:
Phrases-title, cut at 3 inches
Elegant Edges-bunny frame and shadow, cut at 4 1/2 inches
Create A Critter 2-chick and eggs, cut at 3 inches
Paper-The Paper Studio
brown chalk ink

You can use any cricut cut or SVG for this challenge, so link up at Exploring Cricut, and check out the design team's cute projects!

8 comments:

  1. Great layout and those chicks are darling!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your layout and especially love your papers. I miss my store because I always bought great papers and now can't find any unless I order online!!! Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your layout! Perfect paper, and that chick is so darn cute-great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, cute, cute layout Michelle! I love those papers and I love your cute die cuts. I always love that you get so many full pics on a layout. I hope your cold gets better soon. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your layouts !! This one is so fun and bright and perfect for Easter !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a darling layout Michelle!!! Love all of the papers and the eggs. Love the one with the little chickie sticking our!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great one!! I always get so inspired by your layouts, and you make me want to get started on one right away...however lately I don't have time to create them.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super awesome layout!!!! lve those springy colors Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete