Monday, April 14, 2014

Easter Eggs layout (for BBTB2)

Our BBTB2 challenge theme this week is Easter, which leads me to thoughts of Easter egg hunts!  So my layout today is all about the egg hunt!  I used one of my favorite cartridges, A Child's Year for the whole layout and was super-happy with how it turned out.  I love all the silhouettes on this cart and it has lots of great tag shapes that make perfect spots to journal-you can see the cute bunny cutout on the journaling spot in the left corner.  I used lots of the icon cuts and popped up the flower border, ducks, and chicks enough to be able to slide photos under them.  My print paper is from an old DCWV stack called All Seasons.  We are having a big Easter egg hunt and egg dyeing party for the kids and friends next weekend, so I will have plenty of pictures to put on all my Easter layouts!

the whole layout

the cute little bunnies

the flower border

the adorable bunny tag

Cricut:
A Child's Year-silhouettes cut at 5 1/2, tag cut at 4, flower border cut at 2, bunnies cut at 2, duck and chicks cut at 1 1/2, eggs cut at 2
Paper-DCWV All Seasons prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

I look forward to seeing all the fabulous Easter projects-you can link up at BBTB2 and also check out all the marvelous design team projects!  I hope you have a happy Easter weekend with your family!  

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout !!! I love the colors you used , and all of the details !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful double LO! I love everything - the colors, the intricate cuts, the border scene. ~Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute layout. I love the pretty colors and papers and of course the beautiful silhouette cuts. Your pics will look fabulous in tjis layout! Easter blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout Michelle! I so love the papers (I even have this stack) and how you used them. You make it look so easy to put together a layout. lol I love the die cuts, they are so perfect on this layout. Sounds like a great time will be had very soon by all and then the awesome pics to put on this fabulous layout! Fun!!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your layout is just wonderful Michelle!!! I so love all of the darling cuts! The little rabbits, the chicks and that adorable little duck!! Love the silhouette cuts and the great papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic design! Love the children's silhouettes and the little chick and eggs at the bottom super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty colors. This is a really pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Attain another a great A child's Year layout. Happy Easter.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty LO Michelle.
    Happy Easter
    Hugs
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your layout Michelle! Great papers and cuts! So fun!!!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are the best with that Child's Year cart!! This is a great layout!

    ReplyDelete