Friday, April 25, 2014

Be You, Be Happy layout (for Exploring Cricut)

I get to share the daily project for Exploring Cricut today!   Are you happy it's almost the weekend?  I have a Be Happy layout for you, perfect for some fun weekend pictures.  I used the CM Be Young cartridge for all the cuts.  My paper didn't photograph very well, but it's actually a really cute polka dot print and plaid from Fancy Pants.  The colors are MUCH better in real life, but my limited photography skills just aren't showing it.  I popped up the banners in the corners so I can slide pics under them.  And the adorable smiling snail just makes ME happy, lol!  (Now I have that Happy song by Pharrell Williams stuck in my head too!)


Cricut:
CM Be Young cartridge-all cuts
Paper/stickers-Fancy Pants Happy Go Lucky collection prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

Check out all our fun projects at Exploring Cricut-there is something new every day to inspire you!  I have to work all weekend but I hope you all get to have some fun and relaxation in yours!

2 comments:

  1. Love your layout Michelle!!! The cuts are just wonderful. Love, love, love the snail. Great color choices, too!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic guys birthday layout! Love it!

    ReplyDelete