Monday, February 3, 2014

I Heart You Valentine card (for BBTB2)

Valentine's Day is coming!  This is one of my favorite holidays because you get things like chocolate and flowers and you can give kisses (chocolate or otherwise) to those you care about!  Plus you get to give cute little cards!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to make a Valentine project, including a heart, with your cricut.   The BBTB2 team has some great Valentines for you to see!

So for MY valentine, I used the Create A Critter 2 cartridge to cut my little bear with the heart and Elegant Edges to cut the scalloped ovals in the background.  I love the stamp "I Heart You", which went perfectly with my bear!  The cute heart bg paper is from Doodlebug.



Cricut:
Create A Critter 2-bear
Elegant Edges-scalloped ovals
Paper-Doodlebug prints, CTMH solids
Stamps-
ribbon-
Swiss dots and hearts embossing folders

We hope you'll join in on our challenge this week while you make some valentines for the special people in your life!



12 comments:

  1. This is adorable Michelle. The bear is so cute holding his heart. Love your papers too. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card, Michelle! The papers are fabulous and I LOVE the mat the adorable bear is on - perfect embossing folder, too! Awesome job!!!

    Have a great week!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty !!! I love this adorable love teddy !!

    hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Michelle! That little bear is adorable with his little heart, love the matting you placed him on and your inside is as cute as your outside! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute little valentine bear!! I love the background paper and the sentiment is so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable bear!!! Love the heart and that great heart bg papers. Great embossing on the mat. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. positively adorable! I love the embossing you did behind the little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the embossed scalloped oval! Beary cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for a little valentine.

    ReplyDelete