Friday, January 31, 2014

Party Time mini album with Artbooking (for Exploring Cricut)

Today is my day to share the daily project at Exploring Cricut and I have a really fun project to share!  I made a mini album using the Artbooking cartridge for pictures of my mom's big 70th birthday party.  (It was a Christmas gift for her!)  I used the 8x8 travel themed album for the base pages on the Artbooking cartridge.  I also used Artbooking for most of the decorative elements.  The title is from the Phrases cartridge.  The fabulous paper and stickers are from the Bo Bunny Surprise collection.

Cover:  title is from Phrases


Page 1:  cuts are all from Artbooking


Page 2:  cuts are from Artbooking

Page 3: no cricut cuts, just stickers

Page 4:  This is a half page cut from Artbooking

Page 5: other side of half page-forgot to photograph!

Page 6:  cuts from Artbooking

Page 7: just stickers

Page 8:  another cute little half page

Page 9:  other side of half page

Page 10:  stars from Artbooking

back cover

This actually came together pretty quickly!  I recommend using a coordinated paper pack that includes stickers to make things easier, like Echo Park and Bo Bunny make.  That way all the papers all look good together already and you already have some decorative elements ready to go!  I hope you enjoyed this and are inspired to make a mini!  Remember to check out our daily projects at Exploring Cricut each day (or on Facebook).

Cricut:
Artbooking-album and decorative elements
Phrases-title
Paper/Stickers-Bo Bunny Surprise collection, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
ribbon-Stampin Up

5 comments:

  1. Love it Michelle! I need to make one now! Happy Friday friend!! Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! All of the cuts and papers are great. But those photos of your mom with those glasses on are just priceless!!! Such memories!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of the tag shapes and word art, this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so great!! What a wonderful memory!

    ReplyDelete