Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Surprise came in the mail!!!!

I got drawn to win at the Exploring Cricut challenge and a huge package of goodies arrived at my door in the mail this week!  What a nice surprise!  My package contained all kinds of Valentine goodness from Studio G, including a paper pack, stickers, 2 colors of stickle, decorative brads, and more!  And best of all?  Diane from Exploring Cricut had filled a cute little treat envelope full of Dove chocolate hearts!  (That part is a secret, because I didn't share.  Those babies disappeared like they were never here!)




Thank you Diane!!!  I always enjoy their daily projects and challenges at Exploring Cricut-so check it out.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your win and your goodies look divine. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving love comments

    ReplyDelete