Friday, February 17, 2012

Life's Sweet birthday card

This birthday card is for the Exploring Cricut challenge "It's so Sweet".  I pulled out some paper from my Party Time Stack by My Mind's Eye and rounded up stamps from three different sets (guess I was in the mood for some variety) for some ice cream cone sweetness from Simply Charmed.




Cricut:
Simply Charmed-ice cream cone cut at 41/4 in.
Paper-Prints from My Mind's Eye Party Time stack, pink glitter paper from Target, solid cardstock is CM
Stamps-Fiskars Sweet Treats set for Life's Sweet, inside stamps from Stampin Up
ribbon-Stampin Up

2 comments:

  1. Love your "sweet" card! Thanks so much for joining the challenge at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your card!!! The ice cream cone is way to cute and the sentiment is fantastic!! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete