Friday, February 24, 2012

It's Your Bird-day! card

This card is for a blog friend's birthday, so STOP reading now Hanneke, or you will see your card (since it may still be in the mail)!  I made a shaped card (for the Cricut Creative Cutter Room challenge) from Birthday Bash, and used one of the cute birdies from 3 Birds on Parade (my current cartridge obsession).  The sentiment stamps are from the My Pink Stamper set Punny-licious.  I also did a little stamping on the envelope and broke out my colored pencils, so the outside would have a pretty surprise as well as the inside!  That stamp is from a Stampin Up set I've had for a long time called A Flower for all Seasons.





Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-bird with flowers
Simply Charmed-sun
Create A Critter-cloud
embossing folder divine swirls on cloud
Stickle, brown chalk ink for edges, Stampin Up early espresso ink for stamping
Stamps-My Pink Stamper Punny-licious and Stampin Up A Flower For All Seasons
Paper-card base Bo Bunny double dot, assorted scraps from the stash

7 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card! Love the great round shape and fun paper! You decorated the inside so cute! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! I love how you decorated not only the outside but the inside and envelope. Great work. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Cutter Room.

    Tonya
    CCR DT
    ittybittyladybugs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with the dainty flowers and the inking adds a special touch. Love this cartridge too. The birds are all too cute. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little bird day card. Love the flowers and the cute sentiment.
    Thanks for joining the CCR CHALLENGE.
    DIANA L. CCR DT MEMBER
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! I love that cartridge and I have wanted to get it for awhile now. Thanks for joining us at the CCR!

    Tracy
    DT2 Member
    owlbecraftin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is just the cutest, I love how you decorated the inside too!
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutter Room:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. GREAT CARD!!! I love how cute the bird and the flowers are!!! And I agree with Elaine, the inside is just AWESOME!!!

    Thanks so much for playing with us at the CCR!!!

    Crafty Hugs,
    Jessica
    www.craftinandstampin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete