Monday, June 22, 2020

Summer Sunshine layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you've been able to find some avenues to enjoy a bit of summertime, despite the pandemic.  It's been sunny and hot the last few weeks here in Kansas City, and since we aren't taking a summer vacation this year, we've been trying to enjoy all the sunny days here at home.  My adventures this summer will be tame, but I am finding satisfaction in the quieter pleasures like gardening, sitting on the porch reading, and swimming in the pool.  It's definitely made me appreciate being home in a new way!

Our BBTB2 theme for the next two weeks is the summer solstice-show me the sun.  I had this fun pink paper I've been wanting to use, so my layout is all in shades of pink and brown.  I was trying to make a layout for pictures of relaxing by our pool.  I used two of the CTMH collections with cricut that are favorites of mine, You Are Here and Artistry.  You can see all the fun design team projects that are full of sunshine over at BBTB2 and link up a new cricut project.


Cricut:
CTMH Artistry-polaroid frames
CTMH You Are Here-all other cuts
Paper-Echo Park Summer Party prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging

6 comments:

  1. love love love the twist with the PINK! awesome pages! thank you so much for being part of the DT.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun layout and using the unexpected colors for a sun layout makes it stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic pages!! Love all of the cuts you've made! Perfect to show off your pool pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the color used on this layout! It is so pretty and perfect for lots of fun photos. Great DT submission for the BBTB2 site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The papers are so pretty, and look at all those cute summertime images! I can see that alot of fun pictures can fit on here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. REally cool monochromatic summer layout! You used great papers and images to create the perfect pages!

    ReplyDelete