Monday, June 8, 2020

wedding or anniversary

Happy Monday!  I've missed getting to be crafty recently, as a member of my extended family had to have emergency major surgery a few weeks ago and I've been helping take care of them when not working.  I wanted to participate in our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks despite being a little pressed for time, so I managed to get a pretty uncomplicated layout done quickly.  Our challenge theme for the next two weeks is weddings and I had pics from a wedding last year in our extended family waiting in the pile!  I cut the rings from the CTMH You Are Here cartridge and used a font called Shorelines downloaded from Da Fonts for the words.  The cool feature of this font is being able to have the flourishes on the end letters that you see in the names.  I thought it looked really pretty, though it was a bit tricky to get cut out in the gold foil paper.  I hope you all have a great week and you can see the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up one of yours too.


Cricut:
CTMH You Are Here-rings
Shoreline font-downloaded from Da Fonts
Paper-from Hobby Lobby, including gold paper

6 comments:

  1. Nice layout and glad you could get one done. The gold looks great on there. I love the font and those flourishes even if I haven't quite tried to do it yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the gold accents and papers thy hat you used. Your layout is so elegant and highlights these photos so beautifully. I have had trouble with my mojo due to death in family, and working more due to covid. Hope your family member is recovering well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that lettering and swirls. I know you must be exhausted after several months of all that’s going on. Take care, I wish you all the best. Take care of yourself too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take care of yourself while taking care of others. It's tough. The layout is beautiful. Very simple and elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this layout!The simplicity is elegant. Thanks so much for finding the time to craft...I am sure it made you feel a little less stressed as well. take care

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete