Monday, July 6, 2020

July layout for stars challenge

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a good 4th of July!  My family celebrated at home, smoking some ribs and watching Hamilton.  I highly recommend Hamilton- it lived up to everything I had heard about it!  We've decided watching it as a family will be a new July 4 tradition!

Our BBTB2 challenge for the the next two weeks is to use 3 different sizes of stars on a cricut project.  My scrapbook layout below is for photos I took at home on the 4th.  We grilled, swam, played with sparklers, and watched Hamilton (which Disney released on the 4th).  I used two Miss Kate Cuttables collections, Summer Memories and Chill Out, for all the cricut cuts.  I fell in love with the July title with all the stars!  The designers at BBTB2 have some great star projects to dazzle your eyes and you can link one up too.  I hope you all have a good week and stay well!


Cricut:
Miss Kate Cuttables Summer Memories-popsicle
Miss Kate Cuttables Chill Out-July title, hot air balloon
Paper-Echo Park 4th of July prints, CTMH solids

5 comments:

  1. It sounds like you had a very nice 4th of July! I love your layout with that perfect title from Miss Kate. The papers are so perfect, too. Your pics will look fabulous on these pages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful way to celebrate. The title is fab and goes so well with the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout! I love the cuts you chose and that background paper is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this layout! and that ice cream! it brings back fond childhood memories.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. We can’t go on vacation, so bring the vacation to us! Nice way to celebrate and great layout to preserve the memories. Love that title

    ReplyDelete