Monday, October 8, 2018

Wish big birthday card

Happy Monday!  We were supposed to have a very busy weekend of fall festival performances by all the kids....but the weather had other ideas.  We got in the Friday night football game and band performance by Son#2, who is a drum major for the marching band, and then the rain came.  And still hasn't stopped!  It has rained pretty much nonstop all weekend!  We still got to attend a symphony concert by Son#1 Saturday night, but all the fall festival events and band competitions got cancelled.  It actually was kind of nice to have some unexpected time at home with the fam.  

While this is not a BBTB2 challenge week, I am sharing a birthday card that I made with the Birthday Bash cartridge.  We have a bunch of birthday events coming up....so I've been making a bunch of cards!  I've always wanted to make this cute little guy with his stack of presents.  It took a few tries to get my colors sorted out on the presents, but I finally got it all put together and I think my nephew will like this Wish Big card!  On to find a big birthday gift!  I hope you all have a wonderful week, whether full of sunshine or rain!
Cricut:
Birthday Bash-animal with presents
Stamps-Paper Smooches
Ribbon-Stamping Up pool party ruffled ribbon
Ink-Memento tuxedo black
Paper-CTMH solids, prints from the scrap stash :)

No comments:

Post a Comment