Monday, October 15, 2018

Autumn layout

Happy Monday!  Well, the rain in my neck of the woods has just gone on and on, but nothing like what those experiencing Hurricane Michael have endured.  The KC area has been in a drought, but I'm not sure getting all the rain at once is a good thing....   I am more than ready for some sunshine and crisp fall days instead of the gray gloomy ones of this last week!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a word fall or autumn related word on a project.  I used two of my favorite oldie but goodie cartridges to make this Autumn layout.  The title comes from Lyrical Letters and the sweet pumpkin man is from Stretch Your Imagination.  The designers over at BBTB2 have some great fall projects shared and you can also link one up there over the next two weeks.

Cricut:
Lyrical Letters-autumn title
Stretch Your Imagination-pumpkin man
Paper-Echo Park prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

3 comments:

  1. I love that you used some images from the oldie but goodie cartridges. The papers have such nice fall colors. I just noticed the wording on the paper, also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect Layout for that title “autumn”. You always know how to match the papers colors and cuts to make a great layout. Happy fall days to you

    ReplyDelete