Monday, December 22, 2014

Holly Jolly Christmas layout (for BBTB2)

Merry Christmas week everyone!  The kids are out of school this week and my husband is off too, so we are going to be doing lots of baking and gift wrapping, while wearing our PJs all day!  (I already tried to bake Christmas cookies last week to freeze for Christmas day, but the kids mowed them down like a flock of locusts-not even any crumbs left!!!!)   Now I can hardly wait until Christmas Eve-we are having a huge extended family party and then all going to Christmas Eve services together to celebrate the birth of Jesus.  Always so special!  And I still love watching my teens run downstairs Christmas morning to see what appeared in their stockings.  

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is anything Christmas.  My Holly Jolly layout is all from the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge for Christmas pics (OK I'll confess they are for Christmas pics from LAST year…).  It's been rather dark and snowy here for days, so my lighting is not the best for this layout photo, but I was really happy with how it turned out (the layout, not the lighting).  I was singing Have a Holly Jolly Christmas along with my Bing Crosby Christmas CD while I made this until my hubby threatened to shoot either me or the stereo!  Perhaps he needs some Christmas cookies, lol!  Emergency Russian teacakes to the rescue.

I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and get to spend some time with the people you love.


Cricut:
CM Cheerful Seasons-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Reflections collection prints, CTMH solids

8 comments:

  1. Another FABULOUS layout. How many albums do you have filled? They are so vibrant and a fun way to keep pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout Michelle! The die cuts you used are so fabulous and I love the papers you have used. You always have the perfect papers! Yea, it doesn't take the family long to eat all the goodies up that you have made, that is the way it around here too. What I have made has gotten eaten...by my husband! lol Merry Christmas!!! Hugs, Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving your layout Michelle!!! Great cuts! And wonderful papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the LO I like your base pattern paper.
    TFS Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of spending the day in pj's...fun! You made me giggle with the story about the cookies and the crumbs. Mine are in the same condition. Your layout is so pretty. I love the papers, the colors and the cuts. You always do such an amazing job on your layouts! Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely darling layout! Love the sleigh full of presents! Hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. another perfect layout - how do you come up with these great creations?? I am far behind as well, don't think I'll ever get caught up, and if I ever do, I'll have a room full of photo albums! Merry Christmas -- keep creating!

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete