Thursday, December 18, 2014

Boys Will Be Boys layout

 While I have been busy working on Christmas projects, I needed a little change of pace creatively yesterday.  Since Fantabulous Cricut is having an anything goes challenge, I made a boy themed layout for some pics of my boys using some fun Echo Park paper from the stash in non-Christmas colors!  I was in a creative rut with Christmas red and pine green, so some bright primary colors made me happy!  The adorable dino and rocket are from the CM This and That cartridge and the title from one of my faces, Boys Will Be Boys.


Cricut:
CM This and That-dinosaur, stars
Boys Will Be Boys-title, rocket

Paper-Echo Park Little Boy prints, photo mats Echo Park Paper and Glue, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

1 comment:

  1. Awesome layout! Love the theme and colors. I need to make some birthday cards which will be a change from holiday projects too.

    ReplyDelete