Monday, April 22, 2013

Honk Honk gift bag (for BBTB2)

My DT sister Jayne has picked an interesting challenge this week at BBTB2-make a masculine themed bag, container, or box.  This was a hard one for me, as I don't have many carts with 3D options (Tags, Bags, Boxes and More 2 is on my wish list!).  Good old Plaintain Schoolbook to the rescue!  I made a bag from Plaintain Schoolbook and decorated it using one of my favorite carts, Boys Will Be Boys.  My bag holds several toy cars, which should make any little boy smile!  In fact, one of my big boys appropriated the bag and cars immediately and filled it with Lego action figures and cars!



Cricut:
Plaintain Schoolbook-bag
Boys Will Be Boys-all other cuts
Paper-Nana's kids stack prints, CM solids

So we'd love for you to join us with a new masculine cricut bag/box/etc. and link up to inspire us with what you've made!

8 comments:

  1. What a fabulous bag Michelle! Don't you just love the older carts as they had a little of everything on them?!! Your paper is so fun and colorful, I love the car image on your bag and I love the idea of filling up with bag with matchbbox cars for a little boy!! But I thought it was so funny that one of your older boys filled the bag with Lego's action figures and cars. How fun!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle, love your colorful bag. The word art and car make it perfect for little cars. This is a fabulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for playing along Michelle. Your bag is fantastic, love the colours and the fact your son claimed it says it all!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect gift bag for the little man in your life!! Great colors and I LOVE that little car! The Honk Honk is so cute on the bag, too. Great job!!
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great bag! I may scrap lift this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love the bright colored bag! My favorite toy as a little girl was a matchbox car. I was devastated when I lost it. You did a great job on the bag...so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it!! I so love your awesome bag!!! Our grandsons would so love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete