Monday, April 1, 2013

Grin and Bear It card (for the BBTB2)

Happy April Fool's Day!  I am planning to be happy and hoping to avoid the fool part.... we'll see how well that works out for me!  But on to the more interesting scrapbooking stuff- the challenge this week at the BBTB2 is to use the cricut teddy bear clown.

My clown bear is from the Teddy Bear Parade cart and I added the circus tent from Create A Critter to give him some atmosphere, as the striped background paper kind of gave me a circus vibe.  This circus needs to have pizzazz, like a good circus should, so I added some bling with orange stickle.  The teddy bear's little balloon dog is on the inside of the card, along with another sentiment, both from Mary of Cardz TV's bear stamp set.   So make somebody in your life smile with a funny clown card this week and join us!



Cricut:
Teddy Bear Parade-clown bear
Create A Critter-circus tent
Paper-American Crafts Color Crush Pad prints, CM and CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

Don't you just want to grin at the sentiment on my card?  (unless you are rolling your eyes like my spouse, lol)  It just went with my little teddy bear clown-I couldn't resist, as I love a good pun!  So have some fun with a clown and join us at the BBTB2 this week (remember, it must be new and cut with the cricut)!   

12 comments:

  1. Love your teddy bear clown and Big Top! I think the sentiment is perfect.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this cute teddy bear clown with the big top in the background Michelle! You chose some fabulous pattern papers to use on your card! I love all the bright and festive colors and of course I just love, love your puns! lol Mary's stamp set works perfect with this cartridge! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! Those sentiments are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this. These sentiments are perfect for this darling bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable. I really like the cut from this cartridge and you did an amazing job with the clown bears outfit
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sentiments you used for your cute bear. I really like your circus tent and stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute and I love that you gave him a tent! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bear is most adorable!! Love the whole circus feel of your card. And the sentiments are just perfect!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute teddy, tent and sentiment. I love that you put the balloon inside. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Michelle this card is precious! I love that you used the circus tent in the background behind that fabulous Clown Bear! Your papers are wonderful - I especially love the stripe layer. And yes, I did love the punny stamps! I have a friend who loves bears so I truly need those stamps for her card!!! Great challenge, Michelle!!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute card michelle. i smiled at your sentiment as i love those puns :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love, love, LOVE the stripes and bright colors, Michelle. Adorable sentiment, too. xxD

    ReplyDelete