Monday, April 15, 2013

Baby card (for BBTB2)

It is a "Welcome Baby" challenge at Bitten by the Bug 2 this week!  The DT has made some adorable projects for your inspiration-I am always amazed at the beautiful things everyone makes!  I made this sweet little baby moon card for a welcome new baby card.  It's always good to have one of those in the stash and I've always wanted to use this cut on Create A Critter because it's so cute!

I decided on a green and yellow color scheme so it would work for either a boy or girl.  The print papers are from the American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray collection and the stamp is an old favorite from Stampin Up.  We'd love to see what baby goodness you can make with your cricut, so I hope you link up your project at BBTB2 this week!


Cricut:
Create A Critter-moon
Nestabilities dies-scallop and oval
Punches-Stampin Up
Ribbon-Stampin Up
Paper-solid CTMH, prints American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray collection
Cuttlebug Swiss dots embossing folder
brown chalk ink

13 comments:

  1. Oh Michelle, I love, love this cute baby card! The simplicity of it makes for a very nice card, the color combo is fabulous and I love that it would work for a boy or a girl! But it is the sweetness of this card that I love the best!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle this is adorable! I didn't realise CAC had this cut..it's fab. Great colour palette too.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, this is so sweet. I love this card. I missed this cut, too. Love the colors you used. The perfect baby card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, Michelle and great for either gender. Love it! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute baby card!!!Colors are very pretty...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pretty paper and the cute moon.. It is so hard to find the neutral paper for a baby card. Love your design also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card!!! Love this darling moon! The papers/colors you used are great. Love the embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Michelle this is just adorable. I love that moon cut - it is so cute. Love the colors and papers you chose and the layers. Wonderful take on the baby challenge.
    xxSusan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Michelle your card is adorable i love that cute little moon cut, I totally missed that on Create a critter! Wonderful card for a baby girl or boy!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. TThis is so sweet. great embossing-- I need to take another look at my cartridge. I love the colors also.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Even more reason I should just break down and get this cartridge - this is too cute!

    Megan
    http://www.cmongetcrafty.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. super cute card michelle dontcha just love the create a critter cart :)

    ReplyDelete