Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Snow White layout (Disney)

I am still SLOWLY working my way through my Disney pics from last year!  We snapped several fun pics inside of Snow White's Scary Adventure, including one of the wishing well, while we were on the ride.  I cut Snow White and the wishing well from the Happily Ever After cartridge, and added the apple, bird, border, and title.   I cut Snow White at 5 1/2 inches and had to do her eyes with gel pens, as the eye pieces were just too small to work with.

Edited to add:  I just realized I photographed this with the pages reversed-Snow White and the Wishing Well are supposed to be together!  Whoops!!!




Cricut:
Happily Ever After-all cuts
Paper-solid card stock is CM and Bo Bunny, print-Disney paper pack
embossing folders
Stamp-K Andrews set Of Mice and Lil Men
white gel pen, brown chalk ink for edges

I'm going to link this to the Exploring Cricut Disney Dreaming challenge this week.  I'm looking forward to seeing all the cool Disney projects there for ideas!

8 comments:

  1. I love your layout so much and the details are great! Thanks for entering at Exploring Cricut

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layout is so pretty! I like that you added the important wishing well. Your pics will look great on these pages:) Thanks for playing at Exploring Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty layout!!! Love Disney pages!!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful layout. You never cease to amaze me..Love the papers you used and the wishing well is just beautiful.. Simply beautiful....
    (I am now an official CTMH consultant - I have a button on the left side of my blog that will take you to my "Offical CTMH" website)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout pages!!! I so love Snow White and the great wishing well. Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layout is gorgeous. I love all the cuts you used :) Thanks for playing with us at Exploring Cricut this week. Hope to see you again soon!

    michelle
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what a great layout. I love it! My daughter would go crazy for this. She loves anything Princess... oh to be that age again! What a great way to cherish your fun memories :)

    ReplyDelete