Monday, June 4, 2012

I love Summer wall hanging

I had a blast making a fun decoration for my foyer and used a bunch of cartridges!   I saw something somewhere(?) with the six rectangles with little summer scenes that I really liked, so I scraplifted the idea for this.   Each rectangle features some of the fun things we as a family love about summertime.  My kids loved coming up with the ideas for the rectangles!  In fact, I might have to make a companion one, because they had more ideas than I had rectangles!








Cricut:
Doodlecharms-sun, popsicles, ice cream cone
Eveyyday Paperdolls-boat, bike, beach bag
CM Traveler-lawnchair, beach umbrella and ball, flip-flops, sunglasses, and drink
Carousel-ticket and cotton candy
Learning Curve-title
Plaintain Schoolbook-heart
Paper-Echo Park's Walk in the Park collection

I'm linking this to the SOUS challenge I love Summertime that inspired my project.  I'm also going to link it to The Paper Variety challenge to make "anything BUT a card or layout".

11 comments:

  1. Great idea, think I might scraplift! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and definitely captures the magic of summer.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow....this is awesome...love all the bright and happy colors! thank you for joining us at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you just love it when you can use a bunch of cartridges on a layout. AND how fun getting the kids involved.. they are going to love all these wonderful memories. Super cute idea. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just the COOLEST project!
    I ADORE this and bet it really was fun for everyone...totally make another!
    LOL!
    And couldn't be better of course for the challenge..what a treat to see!
    This is just one that makes ya happy!
    The EP paper was a perfect choice for this as well!

    Hugs, Leah

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! So fun,bright and cheerful,just lovely!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cool! How fun and utterly adorable. So glad you shared it with us at SOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun, what a great way to decorate for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is awesome! I love the colors of the paper, and all of the detail is amazing! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow .....this looks awesome! So many fun images and pretty coloured paper!
    Thanks for joining us at SouS:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMGoodness! How cute is this??? I love all of the cuts and the bright colors you used! Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete